Art Education & Practice:
- 13th August 2016: “Demonstrations in stone carving with Michelle Byrne and Martin Lyttle” for Visual Centre for Contemporary Art
- Assistant to Eileen MacDonagh for her major exhibition “Lithosphere” at Visual Centre for Contemporary Art, Carlow, Ireland (February 2012)
- Stone Sculpture Symposium, Salzburg Summer Acedemy of Fine Art, tutored by Eileen MacDonagh and Suzanne Tunn (12th July – 23rd August)
- September 2007: Portland Sculpture and Quarry Trust – 3 week Sculpture course
- May 2018: ESB Moran Award for Outstanding Sculpture.
- April 2018: Awarded Hollywoodrath Sculpture Commission.
- October 2016: “Blastoid” commissioned by the Irish Geoscience Network.
- May 2016: Lilly Pod”commissioned by Dame Philippa Bayliss
- June 2016: “Ogham teaching Stone” commissioned by Blackstairs Ecotrails .
- June 2010: Completed “Cherryorchard phase II, Enniscorthy” percent for Art commission
- March 2009: Shortlisted for Shamrock Plaza public art commission competition.
- 2008, 2016 & 2017 Carlow Arts Act Grant
- September 2009: Sliabh Gearr Granite Symposium, Killann, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford.
- May – July 2018: Royal Hibernian Academy (RHA) 188th Annual Exhibition 2018 (2 works accepted)
- 21st June – 3rd September 2017: Richard Scott Sculpture at Ballymaloe, Shanagary, Co. Cork
- May 2017: Royal Hibernian Academy (RHA) 187th Annual Exhibition 2017 (2 works accepted)
- 8th September – 21st October 2016: Sculpture in Context, National Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin, Dublin 9.
- 2nd July – 16th October 2016: Possiblities of Place, The Nine Stone Artists: Visual Centre of Contemporary Arts, Carlow.
- 21st June – 31st August 2016: Form at Ballymaloe, Shanagary, Co. Cork
- May 2015: The AIB Eigse Open Submission 2015, Carlow Arts Festival, Visual, Carlow
- May 2015: The Nine Stone Artists, Eigse Carlow Arts Festival, The Gate Lodge, St Patricks College, Carlow
- 09 May – 30 June 2015: OAK 2015 at Killenure Castle, Dundrum, Co. Tipperary
- 28 June – 28 September 2014: Form at Ballymaloe, Shanagary, Co. Cork
- 13 -22 June 2014: Dublin Biennial, CHQ Building, IFSC, Docklands, Dublin 1
- 13 -15 June 2014: The Nine Stone Artists (Borris House Writer Festival), Main Street, Borris, Co. Carlow
- 17 July – 1 September 2013: Form at Mount Juliet, Co. Kilkenny
- June – September 2012: Uddenskulptur, Sweden
- June 2012: The Nine Stone Artists, Eigse Exhibition, Deighton Hall, Carlow
- May 2012: Royal Hibernian Academy (RHA) Annual Exhibition 2012
- October 2011, “A Showcase of Art by Old Columbans”, St Columba’s College, Rathfarnham, Dublin.
- June 2011: The Nine Stone Artists, Eigse Fringe Exhibition, Borris House
- May 2011: Royal Hibernian Academy (RHA) Annual Exhibition 2011
- October 2009: Sliabh Gearr Sculptures (Granite Symposium) Exhibition, The Norman Gallery
- June 2009: The Nine Stones Artists, The Norman Gallery
- June 2009: Carlow Eigse Open Exhibition
- May 2009: Royal Hibernian Academy (RHA) Annual Exhibition 2009
- May 2009: Sculpture at the Hallward
- June 2008: Carlow Eigse Open Exhibition
- August 25 – September 11, 2005: 9 Stone Artists – group exhibition, Norman Gallery, Rathnure, Co. Wexford. Photographs Exhibited.
- December 2004: 9 Stone Artists – group exhibition, Carlow. Geology Photographs Exhibited
- 1990 BEng (Honours) in Engineering Geology and Geotechnics, Portsmouth Polytech, England.
- 1987 National Diploma in Mineral Engineering, Athlone Regional Technical College, Ireland.
- 2007 – Stone Sculpture
- 1999 – 2015. Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist in Ireland
- 1990 – 99. Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist in South Wales
- 1987 – 88. Mineral Exploration in Ireland. Geophysics and stream sediment sampling (Gold panning)